Posted on 29th July 2021
GES Water are looking for candidates for the following roles:
• Water Treatment Engineer/Plumber - Sheffield, South Yorkshire - £21,000-£24,000/annum
• Water Treatment Engineer/Plumber - Dartford, Kent - £22,000 - £26,000/annum
GES Water Ltd are a business specialising in Water Hygiene & Water Treatment solutions which has operated for 30 years and has continued success and growth. The Company is a member of professional bodies and is accredited to many British Standards. With National coverage across the UK and locally based service engineers/consultants, we offer an unrivalled variety of services and solutions for the control and prevention of Legionella. Do you have a good eye for detail? Are you able to work well under pressure in what can be a fast-paced environment? If so, we would love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be complete or exhaustive but acts as a guide to the scope of work that is initially required. It may change over time to meet changing circumstances in accordance with the needs of the company. It is imperative that you have a good attention to detail due to the nature of our business.
• Visit customer sites to carry out plumbing tasks, cooling tower cleans, temperature monitoring, shower descales, disinfection of systems, water sampling
• Work in a safe and conscientious manner
• Work alone where required
• Carry out work instructions accurately
• Work alongside other GES engineers
• Abide by terms and conditions of employment
• Fully qualified plumber
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Able to work 2 out of 4 weekends (overtime)
• Full clean driving licence
GES Water Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. This policy applies to all employment practices within the company, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.
• Plumbing: 3 years (preferred)
• Driving Licence (preferred)
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you think you've got what it takes, come and join our fantastic team! Apply using the links below or send your cv and a covering letter to [email protected].
Share this post: