General Environmental Services
Since 1990 we have provided our clients with leading edge solutions to legionella management, water hygiene, water treatment, analytical services, consultancy & training,remedial works and system flushing.
We complete our works to the highest industry standards; please browse through our numerous accreditations.
We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and quality of works provided to our clients.
A full range of our specialist water services are as follows:
- Water treatment and hygiene programmes, including 'Online' log books, PDA data capture and wireless temperature monitoring solutions.
- Chlorination/Bromination/Chlorine Dioxide disinfection of cooling towers, water storage tanks and domestic services to ACoP L8. We also can complete Foam Cleaning of cooling towers with Endoscope inspection of tower pack.
- Independent (UKAS) laboratory services, to test water samples for legionella, coliforms, total bacteria etc., mineral assays and general water parameters, including 24 hour legionella detection.
- Water storage tank replacement, tank refurbishment to current water regulations, including surface coating and internal lining.
- Water softener supply, installation and servicing.
- System flushing and pre-commissioning cleaning.
- Air quality monitoring, air hygiene surveys, ductwork cleaning and disinfection.
- COSHH Assessments, Water Hygiene Risk Assessments and General Consultancy.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW ACoP L8: 2013.
CLICK HERE FOR - NEW HSE LEAFLET: LEGIONNAIRES' DISEASE - A BRIEF GUIDE FOR DUTYHOLDERS (APRIL 2012)