6 Benefits of Disinfection Fogging
Posted on 13th July 2021
As most of you know by now, GES Water offer a Fogging Disinfection service for buildings.
ULV (ultra-low volume) Fogging is widely regarded as the best way to fog areas with biocide for killing COVID-19, helping keep businesses open and people safe. During the COVID-19 pandemic, fog or mist treatments may be a more suitable option to help control the spread of the virus, by cleaning and disinfecting larger spaces.
Below are some of the benefits of Disinfection Fogging:
1. Fogging kills 99.9999% of viruses, fungi and bacteria.
2. Studies have shown that ULV droplets are ideal to tackle pathogens, such as Coronavirus (COVID-19).
3. Fogging quickly terminates both surface-based and airborne viruses.
4. The fogging vapour or mist reaches even the smallest cracks and crevasses.
5. Fogging quickly disinfects large areas.
6. Fogging implements a quick and effective application method. This means minimal disruption to everyday business and activities.
If you need to decontaminate following a confirmed case of COVID-19 or you’d like to take an effective preventative measure, our experienced team will be able to advise. From offices and schools to hotels and shops to trains and aircrafts, our effective cleaning is the first choice for many businesses looking to help protect their staff, customers, students and visitors from coronavirus and many other infections.
Get in touch with us today for a quotation to see how we can help offer you peace of mind and keep your business safely maintained against COVID 19 and other infections. If we can be of any assistance, then please don’t hesitate to contact us or comment below.
The GES Water Team
Share this post: