Account Manager Wanted!!
Posted on 27th September 2022
GES Water Ltd are a business specialising in Water Hygiene & Water Treatment solutions which has operated for 30 years and has continued success and growth. The Company is a member of professional bodies and is accredited to many British Standards. With National coverage across the UK and locally based service engineers/consultants, we offer an unrivalled variety of services and solutions for the control and prevention of Legionella. Do you have a good eye for detail? Are you able to work well under pressure in what can be a fast-paced environment? If so, we would love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be complete or exhaustive but acts as a guide to the scope of work that is initially required. It may change over time to meet changing circumstances in accordance with the needs of the company. It is imperative that you have a good attention to detail due to the nature of our business.
GES Water are looking for candidates for the following role:
Account Manager - Hybrid Role
We are seeking an experienced Water Hygiene Account Manager to work in a hybrid role within both our Northern and Southern regions of the UK. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of demonstrable experience within the water industry with proven success in meeting sales targets, increasing contract value and converting new business opportunities.
We are looking for the right person to join our team who will be able to help grow our business, manage contracts and meet service expectations for our various key clients.
You’ll manage existing accounts, develop new business opportunities and report directly to our Southern Area Sales Manager. Key job details include:
· Managing accounts and maintaining relationships with your clients
· Working from home with the flexibility to manage your own diary. However, you will be required to attend the Aylesbury Head Office at least once a month
· Documenting actions as per current company processes, working in line with the ISO and LCA procedures
· Communicating with all departments to ensure all services are delivered effectively
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required:
· Educated to HNC level (or equivalent work experience within the industry) as a minimum
· Valid UK Driving License
· Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent administrative and time management skills
· Ability to follow procedures and instructions
· Previous use of a CRM system
· Flexibility to travel and stay away from time to time
Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
Full-time, permanent position.
Salary: of £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year, target-related bonus and commission.
Tagged as: accountmanager, Aylesbury, career, GES Water, GESWater, Hiring, job, Jobs, jobsearch, waterhygiene
Share this post: