Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
2. All prices are excluding delivery costs unless otherwise specified.
3. Prices are held firm for 60 days from date of quotation.
4. New clients will be required to pay in advance of any works being carried out. Payment will need to be received 7 days prior to the work commencing. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or BACs. Payments
5. All goods remain the property of General Environmental Services Ltd until paid for in full.
6. All prices assume normal weekday working (0800 1800) unless otherwise specified.
7. All existing clients, trading terms are strictly net cash 30 days from date of invoice. Payment via BACS/cheque/Credit or Debit Card. not received in time will result in the works not being completed.
8. Details of any disputes with invoices are to be advised within 10 days from the date of invoice, otherwise we will assume acceptance.
9. If a third party is required to collect overdue monies, then all additional costs will be passed on.
10. GES Ltd have informed their clients of the requirements to which they must adhere within L8.
11. Late payment will incur interest charges at the rate of base + 8%.
12. Orders over £3000 will require a deposit % upfront. The Consultant will confirm this upon receiving an official order (typically this will be 50% upfront and 50% on completion of works).
13. Risk Assessments document will take 4 weeks to return once the assessment has been completed by the assessor. If the report is required urgently then please speak to your consultant, however, please note that this request will incur an additional administration fee.
14. Remedial Quotations – the individual prices on each line are subject to the entire quote being accepted (unless otherwise specified). If you require a separate quote for individual items, please contact your consultant
15. Water samples are sub-contracted to a UKAS accredited laboratory, UKAS paperwork is available on request. LP Samples take up to 14 days. TVC samples take up to 6 days.
GES is registered with Legionella Control Association (registration number 2001/1239) for selected categories, more information can be found at https://www.legionellacontrol.org.uk/directory.php
Please note that once the form has been sent to us we will process and confirm a date for the works. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01844 299499.