Come and Work with us!
Posted on 11th April 2022
GES Water are looking for candidates for the following roles:
-Sales Support Administrator
Please see below for each job description, salary and location.
Sales Support Administrator
This is not intended to be complete or exhaustive but acts as a guide to the scope of work that is initially required. It may change over time to meet changing circumstances in accordance with the needs of the company.
The job requires the following skills:
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Good organisation.
· Ability to work closely with the Sales team and reporting to the Southern and Northern Sales Managers.
· Computer literate, Microsoft Word in particular.
Examples of what the job entails:
· Meeting agreed levels of contact with existing accounts to maintain/increase business activity.
· Lead generation co-ordination.
· Quality control for sales procedures.
· Preparing quotes.
· Chasing outstanding correspondence with clients.
· Identifying sales opportunities.
· Effective presentation of key features and benefits of products/services to secure new business.
· Keeping abreast of competitor activity.
· Constantly seeking new revenue generating opportunities to ensure company targets are met.
· Ensuring clients care policies are adhered to at all times.
· Meeting quarterly objectives.
· Developing creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors. This may include E-shots, flyers, online marketing.
· Attending monthly sales department meetings to update information and discuss any issues.
· Working effectively with all departments within GES Water to ensure client requirements are met.
· Quality checking of documents.
· Liaison with Logistics to streamline and optimise engineers time.
Salary: £22,000 plus per annum dependant on experience.
We are seeking an experienced Water Hygiene Account Manager for the South of the UK. The ideal candidate will have 3 + years demonstrable experience within the water industry with proven success in meeting sales targets, increasing contract value and converting new business opportunities.
We are looking for the right person to join our team who will be able to help grow our business, manage contracts and meet service expectations for our various key clients.
You’ll be managing existing accounts, developing new business opportunities and reporting directly to our Southern Area Sales Manager. Key job details include:
· Managing accounts and maintaining relationships with your clients
· Working from home with the flexibility to manage your own diary. However, you will be required to attend the Aylesbury Head Office at least once a month
· Documenting actions as per current company processes, working in-line with the ISO and LCA procedures
· Communicating with all departments to ensure all services are delivered effectively
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required:
· Educated to HNC level (or equivalent work experience within the industry) as a minimum
· Valid UK Driving License
· Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent administrative and time management skills
· Ability to follow procedures and instructions
· Previous use of a CRM system
· Flexibility to travel and stay away from time to time
· Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
· Pension scheme
· Job Types: Full-time, permanent
· Salary: of £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year, target related bonus and commission
If you think you've got what it takes, come and join our fantastic team! Apply by clicking here or send your cv and a covering letter to [email protected]
Tagged as: accountmanager, admin, administrator, career, Hiring, job, jobs, jobsearch, joinourteam, joinus, sales, salessupport, work, workwithus
Share this post: